Not sorry kids live here..

This post is off my normal teacher post.  I am done worrying that my house looks like kids live here. I am done panicking and throwing  things in cubbards for your playdate or cookout. Yes my kids play with toys and they do so all over my home. I am not dirty and cluttered, I am a mom. I am a GOOD mom, one that let's her kids have a childhood. Trying to make it as technology free as I can. Let's stop worrying that our kids play with toys or even have the freedom to live in our home.. I am starting now and am no longer sorry..

Comments

  1. I love you and your family! My mother always said we did not live in a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Free Teacher Websites

Really Good Stuff