Get to Know You Idea!

I came up with this Great back to school get to know you idea the other day. This year I am now teaching 4th grade and have come up with a super great idea for kids to learn others names and meet new people. Before the year starts I am going to collect 26 mini water bottles. You can find these at Kroger or Walmart. Kroger brand is 2.99 for 24 bottles or the brand below is usually 3 for 10. I have stopped at the craft stores and collected, letter beads, sprinkles , glitter and other little trinkets that will fit inside the bottle. Before the kids come I am going to place each students first name inside the bottle. with glitter and other fun things. Then I am going to seal them and place a number on the bottom. I will place a name bottle on each students desk and provide a list of student names on the overhead or board for students to reference. Each student will have to try to figure out which classmates bottle they have. This may be harder for the younger grades but the older grades it will be fun. I will post the final product when finished.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Free Teacher Websites

Really Good Stuff